IWAP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tour de Cure, bike race

2 posters

Go down

Tour de Cure, bike race Empty Tour de Cure, bike race

Post  regina ruzicka Mon May 26, 2008 8:32 pm

Hi Everyone,

Here is the email about the Tour de Cure, bike race. I think that this will be a fun thing to do, however I know that fundraising can be a pain so if you are not interested that is okay.There is also another tour on July 13 that would be fun as well. I think that is $15 but is not supporting any cause. Anyways take a look at the site below and see if you would be interested. Also if you know of anyone else that would be interested feel free to pass this along.
Thanks, Regina.

A message from Robert Powell ropow@comcast.net.

As you may know, diabetes has greatly affected my life. What you may not know is that it affects the lives of millions of other Americans. More than 20 million adults and children have diabetes and 54 million are at risk.

While these numbers are staggering, there's something you can do: Join my Tour de Cure team! Tour de Cure is the fund-raising ride of the American Diabetes Association.

Signing up is easy! Use the link below to help us make a difference. The funds we raise will support the American Diabetes Association's important research, education and advocacy efforts.

Join me, and together we can take steps toward fighting diabetes!

Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR/TourdeCure/TDC103628030?px=4172075&pg=personal&fr_id=5008&et=dERzSl9vQCl0DbaM8mnWNQ..&s_tafId=166014

Click here to view the team page for Prevention Pedalers
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR/TourdeCure/TDC103628030?team_id=299539&pg=team&fr_id=5008&et=jtbmr-jl6Ljn4hcfLlyxTw..&s_tafId=166014
regina ruzicka
regina ruzicka
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 96
Home country : The Netherlands
Languages : dutch, german, english
Job/hobbies : biking, hiking, running, shopping, walking with my dog.
Everything about me : 38 jr, married 14jr,
My living area : Robinson, North Fayette, near the Airport.
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Tour de Cure, bike race Empty Re: Tour de Cure, bike race

Post  Fred Tue May 27, 2008 10:27 am

Hi Regina,

I have not enough time..... and I am not in my best shape as you know..... but It is a good idea!!!
I hope that somebody will do it with you!

See you
Fred
Fred
Fred
Forum Active member
Forum Active member

Number of posts : 49
Home country : France
My living area : Downtown
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down