IWAP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INTERNATIONAL DINNER 11-07-2008

Go down

INTERNATIONAL DINNER 11-07-2008 Empty INTERNATIONAL DINNER 11-07-2008

Post  regina ruzicka Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:49 pm

Hello! Ladies (past & present members)

If you’ve been checking the programme schedule, you are aware that our potluck International Dinner draws nigh! In fact it’s just around the corner on 7 November. I trust you have marked your calendars. The dinner has been a great success every year and we would like to continue the tradition. So please ladies, sign up. I will be passing around a registration sheet beginning with our meeting on 17 October. Aside from all the good food there will be music and dancing, so shine up those dancing shoes and put on your glad rags and let’s party!

A note for those who will be attending for the first time: The dinner is a time for us to meet socially with our husbands, boyfriends, partners, etc. You can also invite friends. This is a good time to invite friends who you think would enjoy being a member of IWAP; it will give them a chance to meet us as well as an idea of what a fun group we are. So when you register you need to mention any guests you may be bringing (you may add guests at a later date) aside from you spouse/significant other. The cost is $10 per person, which you need to pay either at the time of the registration or the next week. Each member brings a dish from their country to share. To simplify things, this year we are asking everyone to use foil pans available at all the supermarkets, we will show you the size of the pan. Martine will be coordinating the dinner menu and another sign up sheet will be passed for this. There will be babysitters available at a nominal cost ($3-5) so you are welcome to bring your children. If you are bringing your children, we would advise you to feed them before-hand and bring a snack.

To past members, we miss you and would love to have you join us at the dinner. Please contact me by e-mail to let me know if you will participate.

Greetz Regina
regina ruzicka
regina ruzicka
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 96
Home country : The Netherlands
Languages : dutch, german, english
Job/hobbies : biking, hiking, running, shopping, walking with my dog.
Everything about me : 38 jr, married 14jr,
My living area : Robinson, North Fayette, near the Airport.
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down