IWAP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field trip to the biblical garden end of July or begin of August?

3 posters

Go down

Field trip to the biblical garden end of July or begin of August? Empty Field trip to the biblical garden end of July or begin of August?

Post  Susanne Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:09 pm

Hello ladies, is somebody interested in seeing the biblical garden at the Rodef Shalom Congregation?
Have a quick look at http://rodefshalom.org/who/garden/
If we are more than 8 people we would get a free guided tour and could also see the worship area of the temple which is very beautiful and very old. If so, I would have to make an appointment with the responsible person. If we are less than 8 people we could go to the, also guided, public tour on the 5th of August at 12:15. Maybe I am able to organize a tour through the temple after that tour. We could also have lunch together afterwards. S.Craig Street is only 10 Minutes away and there are a lot of nice places where we could eat.
Please let me know, if you are interested and which day would be best.
Susanne

Susanne
Forum Official member
Forum Official member

Number of posts : 18
Home country : Romania/Germany
Languages : German, English, Romanian, Luxemburg dialect
Job/hobbies : Travelling, Cooking, Hiking, Skiing
Everything about me : New in IWAP, new in Pittsburgh, mom of 3 year old Sophie
My living area : Squirrel Hill
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

Field trip to the biblical garden end of July or begin of August? Empty Re: Field trip to the biblical garden end of July or begin of August?

Post  Yasmeen Ariff-Sayed Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:45 pm

Hi! Suzanne

We had a programme meeting yesterday, and it was agreed to try and visit the gardens early in September. Talk with Ann as she was going to look into this.

Yasmeen

Yasmeen Ariff-Sayed
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 64
Home country : India
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Back to top Go down

Field trip to the biblical garden end of July or begin of August? Empty visit to the biblical garden

Post  shanti Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:26 am

hi Yasmeen

moved to Pittsburgh about a year ago. i've just joined IWAP and yet to attend your meetings when y'all resume them back in September. please count me in for this tour if its all possible? many thnx.

shanti

shanti

Number of posts : 3
Home country : singapore
Languages : english
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

Field trip to the biblical garden end of July or begin of August? Empty Re: Field trip to the biblical garden end of July or begin of August?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down