IWAP forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read me - Everything you should know before starting.

3 posters

Go down

Read me - Everything you should know before starting. Empty Read me - Everything you should know before starting.

Post  Admin Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:02 pm

Hi Everyone,

We are glad that you reached this part of our forum, may be it is by accident, may be you really have some technical issues, some questions, some suggestions… Whatever, there are few things you should know.

Our forum is recent, so everything is not perfect. We already tested most of its functionalities, it worked great. So we wanted to test it “in situ” with real users. You may have the feeling that it is not complete, you want to post a topic and it doesn’t match any of our existing categories. Just tell us! We need your feedback. If necessary, we can add a new category. Why don’t we add a category “”blabla”, or category for former members so we can keep in touch?

The forum is also quite empty, because all members are new. So, be brave, start talking to fill the forum, and talk around you to invite people to join the forum.

If you have a technical issue, don’t hesitate to post your question. We will try our best to answer, remember we are new too Embarassed ! Your question can help other members who have (will have) the same issue.

It is weird to reply to a Username, or to talk to a group of Users. To make the forum less impersonal, please fill the profile form, home country, hobbies, languages, avatar (picture of you, your kids, or your favorite actor, dish, place… just one and don’t change your avatar too often, it would be confusing scratch )... Your profile information will be displayed on the right of all your posts. With those tips, we should be able to guess who you are during the meeting! If people know who you are, it is easier to chat cheers .

Last but not least, Exclamation don’t leave your contact information on a public post, send your contact information to members by Private Message (button MP, don’t ask us why it is MP in stead of PM).

Enjoy YOUR Forum!

pc1
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 46
Home country : usa
Languages : HTML
Job/hobbies : Internet
Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.iwap.tk

Back to top Go down

Read me - Everything you should know before starting. Empty Re: Read me - Everything you should know before starting.

Post  Dany Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:02 pm

Hi Catherine,

this is my first reply and I just want to say that our meeting today has been really nice and fun.
Unfortunately I can't see the pictures, I hope there is no problem with the downloading?
See you Very Happy santa

Dany

Number of posts : 1
Home country : Italy
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Read me - Everything you should know before starting. Empty photos

Post  martine kratz Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:00 am

Dany, I hope you found the photos ! there is one of you and your friends at the cooking class I'm rather proud of...and one of your gorgeous wreath......Have a nice week-end . See you next week. Very Happy
martine kratz
martine kratz
Forum Master
Forum Master

Number of posts : 100
Home country : France
Languages : French, English
Job/hobbies : reading, travelling, meeting people and anything fun .
My living area : Sewickley
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Read me - Everything you should know before starting. Empty Re: Read me - Everything you should know before starting.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down